- 2 pound Russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoon finely grated Parmesan
- 1.5 teaspoon Paprika
- 0.25 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 0.125 teaspoon onion powder
- 0.75 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
1. Peel the potatoes and cut them lengthwise into ½ in.-thick slices. Turn each side flat and slice again lengthwise into even ½ in.-thick fries. Place the potatoes in a bowl and cover with cool water. Let them soak for at least 30 mins. (up to overnight).
2. Combine the Parmesan, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt in a small bowl and reserve.
3. Place the potatoes on the Crisper Tray. Slide the Crisper Tray into Shelf Position 2. Select the Airfry setting (400° F/205° C for 18 mins.). Press the Start Button to begin the cooking cycle.
4. When the cooking time is complete, stir the fries. Select the Airfry setting (400° F/205° C for 18 mins.). Press the Start Button to begin the cooking cycle.
5. When the cooking time is complete, sprinkle the fries with the Paprika–Parmesan salt.