How to make pork chops
Yield: 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 12 minutes
- 4 (6-ounce) boneless pork chops
- 2 tablespoons of pork rub
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Coat both sides of the pork chops with the oil and then, rub with the pork rub.
- Place the pork chops onto the lightly greased cooking tray.
- Arrange the drip pan in the bottom of Air Fryer Oven cooking chamber.
- Select “Roast” and then adjust the temperature to 400°F.
- Set the timer for 12 minutes and press the “Start”.
- When cooking time is complete, remove the tray from the oven and serve hot.