Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and all of its Content, features, and functionality (including but not limited to the design, selection, and arrangement of any of the foregoing) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Access and display or perform the Website Content on your own computer or computing device.
- Print one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- Where we provide social media features with certain content, take such actions as are enabled by such features.
Other than as set forth above, you must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the Content on our Website.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any Content from the Website.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, graphical, video, or audio sequence Content separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of Content from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or Content available through the Website.
If you wish to make any use of Content on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to:firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Company name, the word mark BESILE, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.